Hair Color Designed Just For Men
As a result, many men are looking into hair color as a way of camouflaging gray or dull hair. Hair color, properly applied, can brighten natural hair color, conceal a percentage of the gray or remove all traces of graying hair.
In the past, men have run into several problems when attempting hair coloring services.
- Improper application, usually “home hair color” can result in a shade that is the wrong color, too dark or too solid to appear natural.
- Salon tinting can require 20 to 45 minutes of processing time. Many men are uncomfortable sitting in the salon for that amount of time with the color preparation on their hair.
- Even when properly applied, hair color can turn unnaturally red or gold from exposure to the sun or over time as it fades. This makes the added hair color painfully obvious and is unacceptable to most men.
Recently I’ve become very interested in a system called MiN Hair Color. It is designed specifically for men and while available only through hair care professionals, it seems to solve many of the previous problems.
- There are ten shades that can be mixed by the hairdresser to achieve the perfect color match.
- MiN (short for minutes) processes in only 3-5 minutes, depending on the level of coverage being sought. This time can be spent relaxing inconspicuously at the shampoo bowl. No sitting under the hairdryer or wearing a processing cap.
- MiN is designed to resist fading to gold or red and to stay true to tone.
I think this product deserves a thumbs up.
Min Hair Color appears that it may be the perfect solution to keeping a youthful and competitive image in the work place while eliminating the previous problems.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or to make educated choices at the salon! This book contains all you need to know, from choosing a color to putting it on and avoiding problems.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Choosing the Perfect Hair Color
Hair Color For Men
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.