%@ Language=VBScript %>
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Memory Block 3
k. Memory Block 3
i. Start with an Al Mualim speech. He tells you that you have to make kills in Acre and Jerusalem. You are now Rank 2. You get your short blades back and relearn the very useful counter attack skill in addition to another synchronization bar.
ii. You get a choice here of which to go to first. Doesn’t matter as far as I can tell. I chose Acre.
l. Memory Block 3 - Acre
i. Head off to Acre through the Kingdom, stopping at towers along the way if you haven’t already. Outside Acre, and I know you’re shocked, there’s a citizen in distress. Save the citizen and you get a set of Scholars to get you safely through the gate.
ii. Once inside the Poor District, you are shown one tower on your map. Go on up. The rooftops have a lot more guards here and you still don’t have throwing knives, so hidden blade assassinations are the way to own the roofs.
iii. Acre’s Bureau Leader gives you some ideas of where to look and seems at least neutral to you.
iv. Your six investigations are:
1. Informer – 3 minutes to gather 20 flags and return. I took the clockwise path and it can be done in about half the time, so no need to make mistakes by rushing. He tells you your target is found inside the Hospitalier fortress.
2. Interrogation – Follow the target down some stairs and hit him when he turns into the dark alley. He’ll tell you that your target is vulnerable when attending his patients.
3. Pickpocket – Get letter referencing arms dealer in Damascus and another in Jerusalem. The guy you have to pickpocket is in an indoor alley with guards at either end. Taking out a random guard in sight of the entrance with the hidden blade will bring the guys blocking the entrance to investigate. At that point, you can just stroll right in.
4. Pickpocket – get a map of patient and candelabra locations for the hospital (attachment)
5. Eavesdrop – You learn that there may be an archer or two missing from the rooftops. The attachment suggests a path you can take.
6. Informer – This is an untimed assassination of a single target, doesn’t get much easier. You’re told you’ll need to clear the rooftops and use scholars to get in to Garnier.
v. There are ## Towers and ## citizens to save in the Poor District. There’s also the one citizen outside the city.
vi. You can safely go into the hospital before returning to the Bureau with your information if you want to scout around, familiarize yourself with the layout, and prepare an escape route.
vii. Return to the Bureau chief to get your feather.
m. Memory Block 3 – Acre, the assassination
i. After you chat with the Bureau chief, head over to the hospital to kill your target. You can start by clearing off the hospital rooftop since it’s what the game designers intended for you to do with the info. Drop down and head near the front gate. You can either blend with the scholars or kill a random guard in the square so that the entry is left abandoned.
ii. Once inside, it will trigger the glitchy starting video and you’ll see how your target treats patients that try to leave. Once it’s over, join in with the set of scholars inside the hospital and they will ferry you around in circles.
iii. Garnier will be making rounds to talk to various patients. At some point while you’re being dragged around by the scholars, he’ll be talking to a patient nearby to you with his back turned. That’s the time to break the blend and assassinate him from behind.
iv. At this point, you become a wanted target yourself. It’s really not that hard to run right out the front gate at this point. Get to the rooftops and make your way back to the Bureau for a closing conversation. Memory fast forwards.
v. You are now given an option to auto-travel to Masyaf. I have done this each time.
n. Memory Block 3 – Back in Masyaf
i. You get a meeting with Al Mualim where he gives you an extra synch piece, a max of five throwing knives, and the tackle skill. You are now Rank 3.
o. Memory Block 3 – Jerusalem
i. Head back out the front gate to “Kingdom” and make your way to Jerusalem. If you do this and have been stopping along the way for all the towers, you should be very close to an 11th sync bar. You can get to a 12th by the time you’re ready for this assassination.
ii. The citizen to save for easy entry is less obvious here. He’s left of the gate in a cemetery with five guards.
iii. In Jerusalem, we start with the Rich District. There’s a marked tower to your right after you enter the city. Start there as usual. You may find that you can’t go directly up this one and need to start up a building on the opposite side of a road and leap across to catch the church part way up.
iv. The bureau chief here doesn’t like you much. It figures since he’s the one you were with in Solomon’s Temple and is now short an arm.
v. Your six investigations are:
1. Informer – Perform two untimed assassinations inside a marketplace. Learn that your target is located in the north.
2. Interrogation – Near the front gate. If you take out the guards and let it reset, you can beat him up where he orates. Otherwise, do the usual follow him to someplace quieter to start. Beware of the guys who you pickpocket for knives as they may join in if they see the fight. You learn where you should perform the assassination.
3. Pickpocket – Someone else doesn’t like your target! You get a map of the guard locations that he was going to use to do your job for you. He can’t even hang onto the map, so chances are you’ll still have to make the kill…
4. Pickpocket – You’ll have to use scholars or a random guard assassination to get into the courtyard for this one. Find out that your target is a chicken. He’ll run if he sees that you’re attacking. Attachment shows a couple paths he might take.
5. Informer – Gather 18 flags in three minutes, but should take less than two. Start working east up the stairs from the informer and follow the path of flags around. Last one should be on a roof above him, so just jump down. Find out that the followers of your target will interfere to save him if they have the opportunity.
6. Eavesdrop – Inside a guarded church. You can take out the guards or lure them away from the door with a random guard assassination out front. This will also help you climb the tower on top of the church since the best access is from the front. Of course, you could save the citizen first and activate scholars to lead you inside, but that won’t help you up the roof. You learn that your target likes to use missile weapons, so best to sneak up and backstab him before he’s alerted.
vi. There are ## Towers and ## citizens to save in the Rich District. There’s also the one citizen outside the city.
vii. As usual, return to the bureau chief for some story and your feather.
p. Memory Block 3 – Jerusalem, the assassination
i. The target is located in the northeast corner of the district in an area with guards posted at the entrances. Use the usual techniques to get past them, or have a couple swordfights and be rid of them if you’re not trying to be stealthy and authentic. You’ll have to have some straight up battles here and there if you’re going to make all the achievements anyway. The western entrance is easiest with a regular guard across the way from the two that need distracting.
ii. Once inside the compound, I like to clear the rooftops to make it easier later on.
iii. There’s a large central building in this compound and the entrance is in the northeast corner. Once you step in, the door locks behind you. Advance into the room and things get glitchy. Be ready for glitches until you’re actually making the kill.
iv. A gate opens ahead of you, go through it and it closes. More audio and video and then you are invited to the center of the room.
v. A little more video and then you will be attacked by multiple minions of Talal.
vi. After dispatching them, climb a ladder and Talal escapes to the roof. Clearing the rooftops didn’t give you a completely clear path as there are a couple new minions up there waiting for you. You can kill or avoid them. Talal will be on a different rooftop across the way. You can jump to a wooden platform to the north and then chase him across the rooftops.
vii. When he jumps down and starts to run away, he will momentarily be held up by a vigilante if you saved the citizens and you can catch up for the hidden blade assassination. If not, just sprint and you’ll catch him eventually. If you cleared the static guards at the western entrance, it’s a hair easier.
viii. As usual, get anonymous and return to the bureau to get berated for your lack of discretion in making the kill. Memory fast forwards.
q. In the lab #4
i. You’re dumped into the lab as the system malfunctions.
ii. When you get control chat with Lucy a couple times. You learn a bit about her position and the power of the company.
iii. Go into your room when she gives you the brush off and realizes you’ve had a visitor. Look in the closet. You find the combination to your room door and you can now wander in the main area when no one else is around.
iv. As a side note, this is pretty stupid plot-wise. There are cameras all over the place, so how could you get away with wandering freely about where you don’t belong and accessing the computers? Oh well…
v. Go back near your door and you’ll get an interaction option that uses the code. Enter the main room.
vi. Go near Lucy’s computer and you get an interaction button. You pick up a pen from under the computer.
vii. Interact a second time and you get access to her email again. Now there are five messages in her inbox. The two new ones relate to her friend and colleague who “committed suicide”
viii. You can go to Vidic’s computer and try to access it, but you won’t get in. You’ll remember the oldest message in Lucy’s inbox talks about his computer access pen. You need to figure out how to get this at some point.
ix. You’re done for now. Go to sleep.
x. Wake up to a Vidic speech, as usual.
xi. After the conversation is over, follow him to where he stares out the window and you’ll get an interact button. This interaction has you pickpocket his pen for later.
xii. Hop on the Animus and get back to the next Memory Block.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips