Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Assassins Creed Walkthrough
Acre Flags - Hospitalier Flags
There are 33 of these flags, found in the Poor District.
1. From the city gate, there’s a flag on the ground around the corner to the east.
2. Go to the roof garden on the first building SW from the city gate. Drop down a level to the west from the roof garden to land on a flag.
3. Go back up to the roof garden and look SW from the south tip of the roof ledge to a flag in an alley at ground level.
4. Follow the alley SW from #3 to the city wall. Walk south along the wall and you will see a flag in a bush on the south side to a pillar jutting out from the wall.
5. Go to the set of scholars NE of #4. There’s a church of some sort east of them with a flag on peak of the roof.
6. Go south to an orator standing in a square from #5. Climb the roof to the east of the orator and head south to a roof garden, From the roof garden, go over the wall NE to an alley with a flag at the west end nearest you.
7. Return to the roof garden from #6 and drop down SW toward a view point tower. There’s a flag at ground level in the alley at the SW corner of the tower.
8. Head west to the corner where the city wall turns from south to SW. Walk north along the wall under two wooden platforms that cross over your head. Climb up to the east at the second platform and there will be a flag a few paces NE of you.
9. Go south and follow the city wall as it turns SW. When the path opens up to a square, look up to the SE to see a flag at the peak of a roof. This roof is due east of the view point tower.
10. Go west to the view point tower from #9. Go south from there while looking down to the west side of the buildings. There’s a flag on a platform jutting out to the west over the water at the second roof south of the tower.
11. Return to the roof and turn east. You can see a flag on a beam between roofs at your level across a wide street.
12. Continue east from #11 to exit the beam onto a roof. Follow this set of roofs to the north and then as it turns NE. At the NE end of the row, look SE to see a flag below you in a room above ground level that has half the roof torn away.
13. Go south to the district border and then follow the road east at ground level. You’ll come to a set of vigilantes at an archway leading south into the Rich District. Turn around and go back NW up the same stairs you came in on to a parallel alley leading back to the west.. You can see the flag ahead of you at the base of a wall to the west.
14. Return to the vigilantes and then turn north and climb to the peak of the roof over the entrance to the marketplace. Go NW to a blue roof garden and look below you across the road to the west to see a flag on a triangular wooden platform.
15. Follow the roof line NW from #14 past a roof garden. When you get to the end of this set of buildings, look below you to the NW to see a flag on a patio up a few steps to the SW of a roof garden.
16. Jump up NW to the roof from #15 and turn NE. You’ll see the flag a few rooftops ahead of you along the row.
17. Go east from #16 to the peak of the marketplace roof. Walk south on this roof a few paces to a hole that drops down onto a flag. Drop down from the west side to ensure a safe landing.
18. Climb back to the roof and head a few paces east to a ladder down to the south. Take the ladder to the ground and walk a few paces south in this alley to the flag.
19. Go SE to a group of vigilantes. Turn north from them and climb onto the low roof. Go west over a broken wall into a nook with the flag.
20. Go west up to a roof garden from #19 then turn south across the road. You’ll see the flag ahead of you past another roof garden and across a couple planks due south.
21. Look NE along the road from #20 and you’ll see a flag on a wooden awning a level down form the roof. It sticks out from the building on the SE side of the road just NE of an arch.
22. From the Bureau, go SW to a square with a fountain. The flag is in a nook a few paces S/SE of the fountain at ground level.
23. Go N across the roof from the bureau to a roof garden. Go east over one roof from the garden and drop down to a roof with a flag in the SW corner.
24. Going north from the roof garden of #23, you come to a view point tower. Below the view point to the NE is a short but wide twelve-sided tower. The flag is on top of the tower. You can see it and jump down to it from the view point.
25. Go to the NE edge of the roof of the twelve-sided tower. Look to the NE for a distant flag at ground level.
26. Walk NW past the front of the arch from #25and up a tall flight of steps to the west. Turn north at the top of the step and follow the path until it ends. The flag is in a nook on the west side under a ladder.
27. Go north toward the city wall to the massive park area. There’s a flag on top of the fountain in the south center of the park. This is south of a few sets of stairs.
28. Go straight east from the fountain and #27 to a low wall between two buildings. Climb up to the east onto this low roof and the flag is a couple paces to the south.
29. Walk to the SW from Templar #4 until the city wall turns west. Look up and you’ll see a wooden platform sticking out from the city wall. Climb the building on the west side of the bridge and use the beams sticking out form the wall to cross east to the flag.
30. Go south from the west end of the bridge to a group of vigilantes at the bottom of some stairs. Follow a path SE from them. When you come to a set of stairs, don’t descend. Look west from the top of the stairs to see the flag inside some broken walls.
31. Go south from #30 to a main road and turn west past the north entrance of the marketplace. Continue west to a set of vigilantes and turn north up a flight of steps. Before you reach the top of the stairs, turn west into an alley. As you walk down the alley, look for the flag in a nook on the north side at ground level.
32. Return to the stairs north of the vigilantes and continue north. If you look up, you can see the flag on a tall roof ahead of you between a couple banners. Climb the buildings to the east side of the hospital and jump west across to get on the roof and reach the flag.
33. Go west on the hospital roof to the SE corner to a roof with a banner on it. Looking below you to the west, you can see the last flag on a roof across the way. There’s a Leap of Faith point just north of the corner you’re looking from to help you get down in the right direction. Go west from the hay wagon to a wooden structure that will take you to the roof with the flag.
PS2 / PS3 Reviews
Nintendo DS Reviews
PC Game Reviews
Video Games and Child Soldiers
Women in Armor
Free Dating Tips
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.