Many of the world’s biggest successes overcame repeated failures before they succeeded.
Consider these examples:
• R.H. Macy failed 7 times before his store in New York caught on.
• Novelist John Creasey got 753 rejection slips before
he published the first of his 564 books.
• Thomas Edison was thrown out of school in the
early grades when the teachers decided he could not do the work.
• President Harry S. Truman went broke in the men’s clothing store he started.
• When Bob Dylan performed at a high school talent show, his classmates booed him off the stage.
• W. Clement Stone, successful insurance company executive and founder of Success magazine, was a high school dropout.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest