Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Know When To Let Go But Never Give Up
Many of the world’s biggest successes overcame repeated failures before they succeeded.
Consider these examples:
• R.H. Macy failed 7 times before his store in New York caught on.
• Novelist John Creasey got 753 rejection slips before
he published the first of his 564 books.
• Thomas Edison was thrown out of school in the
early grades when the teachers decided he could not do the work.
• President Harry S. Truman went broke in the men’s clothing store he started.
• When Bob Dylan performed at a high school talent show, his classmates booed him off the stage.
• W. Clement Stone, successful insurance company executive and founder of Success magazine, was a high school dropout.
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest
| Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2013 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Vannie Ryanes for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.