Full title: Conquering Stress and Anger for Kids Teens Adults by Susan Kramer. Contents include 34 topics for kids, teens, and adults to understand and deal with stress and anger, written from a spiritual point of view.
It is a practical guide to pull out and refer to time and again, especially when stress is getting to be overwhelming and anger threatens.
Each topic offers a nugget of wisdom as an alternative to lashing out.
The topics for adults include their own meditation. It's easier to think through a situation when calm, so restoring personal peace is practical.
This ebook is dedicated to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and his ideals of peace in the 21st century - let's make it a reality.
A reader writes: "Oh, how I wish this book could be a staple in every library in every elementary school in the nation. It is such a valuable tool. You are a Godsend to those of us in need."
Part I. Kids and Young Teens
Topics 1. through 18.
1. Instant Anger Release Method for Kids
2. Walk Off Angry Feelings
3. When Anger Can Be Useful
4. Form Good Habits for Anger and Stress Relief
5. Replace a Stubborn Attitude for Anger and Stress Relief
6. Aerobic Activities for Anger and Stress Relief in School
7. Practicing Quiet Time for Anger and Stress Relief
8. Yoga with Learning Disabilities for Stress Relief
9. Yoga with Mixed Ages and Abilities for Stress Relief
10. Biking for Stress Relief
11. Instant Stress Relief Technique
12. Intermediate Quiet Time to Reduce Stress
13. Jogging as Stress Relief
14. Relaxation Response Exercises at School for Stress
15. Stress Relief Lesson for Preschoolers
16. Taking a Walk at School While Singing for Stress
17. Guided Walking Meditation for Stress
18. Water Play and Swimming for Stress
Part II. Older Teens and Adults
Topics 19 through 34
19. Instant Anger Release for Teens and Adults
20. Resolving Issues
21. Anger Robs Today's Happiness
22. Adjusting Goals
23. Handling Adversity
24. Creating Good Habits
25. Positive Thinking
26. Diffusing Temper Tantrums
27. Regulated Breathing Technique
28. Making Wise Choices
29. Difficult People
30. Analyze and Process
32. Getting Even
33. Constructive Criticism
34. Finding Contentment
To Buy Links at this page:
Conquering Stress and Anger ebook
Ebook and article by Susan Helene Kramer
NEWSLETTER: I invite you to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter of updates to the meditation site by filling in the blank below the article with your email address - which is never passed on beyond this site.