A wonderfully simple, but tasty pasta sauce.
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground, black pepper
- 2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped coarse
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-low heat, add garlic and gently cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in cream, tomatoes, paprika, basil, and pepper until blended.
- Stir in cheese and olives.
- Heat through, but do not boil.
- Seve over penne pasta immediately.