Sun Dried Tomato Sauce Recipe
A wonderfully simple, but tasty pasta sauce.
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground, black pepper
- 2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped coarse
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-low heat, add garlic and gently cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in cream, tomatoes, paprika, basil, and pepper until blended.
- Stir in cheese and olives.
- Heat through, but do not boil.
- Seve over penne pasta immediately.
You Should Also Read:
Paula's Pasta Greco Recipe
Mother's Day Menu
Goat Cheese with Basil and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.