- Q: What can I do to end the havoc created every 28 days?
A: Absolutely nothing.
- Q: Will it ever end?
A: Sure, but you'll be so old you won't notice.
- Q: Why is it that I'm wrong so much during this awful time?
A: You just are, cope with it. Someone must bear the blame.
- Q: Can I just pack up and go out with the boys?
A: Only if you are heavily insured and have a death wish.
- Q: What should I do to cope with this?
A: Glad you asked ... take notes ...
- Pamper your woman! Shower her with love and affection.
- Duck (a lot).
- Let her vent. Remember, she probably doesn't mean it.
- If #3 does not apply, you deserve every bit of it ... don't whine.
- Making dinner will lessen the trauma, take note: Burnt biscuits will only add to your pain ... Order out.
- Speak only when spoken to. Limit your replies to: "Yes, of course you're right darling" and "those jeans never fit better."
- Educate yourself on the magic pills your loved one prefers, keeping them on hand is a bonus point for you.
- Keep small children (and other helpless creatures) out of the path,
keeps the casualties to a minimum.
- Gifts and "shiny" tokens of affection are advised, just remember these words:
Bloomingdales, Macys & Spiegel.
- Always remember, you are against something way beyond your power.
-- Author Unknown