A chicken dish that bursts with the flavor of basil and pepper, fresh from your grill. A great low carb meal to serve family and friends.
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 boneless, skinnless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted + 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Press the black pepper into the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix the melted butter and 1/4 cup of the chopped basil.
- Brush the chicken with the basil-butter. Save the remaining butter to baste the chicken.
- In a bowl mix the 1/2 cup softened butter with the remaining basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. The mixture should be well blended and smooth.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Baste the chicken frequently with the melted basil-butter.
- Serve the chicken with the basil-Parmesan butter.