Grilled Italian Chicken With Basil Recipe
A chicken dish that bursts with the flavor of basil and pepper, fresh from your grill. A great low carb meal to serve family and friends.
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 boneless, skinnless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted + 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Press the black pepper into the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix the melted butter and 1/4 cup of the chopped basil.
- Brush the chicken with the basil-butter. Save the remaining butter to baste the chicken.
- In a bowl mix the 1/2 cup softened butter with the remaining basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. The mixture should be well blended and smooth.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Baste the chicken frequently with the melted basil-butter.
- Serve the chicken with the basil-Parmesan butter.
You Should Also Read:
Pear, Blue Cheese, and Spinach Salad Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Paula Laurita. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Paula Laurita. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Cinzia Aversa for details.