So here are my 11 best healthy weight loss tips for women to tip the scales your way:
- CREATE A NEW REALITY. Is your self image fit or fat? If fat is all you see, reaching and maintaining your ideal weight will be a futile struggle. Learn to imagine yourself as slender and energetic. Once the "fit" image dominates your thoughts, it can become a reality.
- EAT NUTRITIOUS WHOLE FOODS. Permanently changing your diet to eat for great health is the best way to reach and maintain your optimum weight. Choose fresh produce, low fat protein, 100% whole grains and good quality nutritional health supplements.
- FOCUS ON VEGETABLES. Most veggies are healthy low fat, low calorie, high fiber foods that help fill you up. So choose more from the vegetables list for snacks and meals. Add low fat, high protein foods, whole grains and a small amount of olive oil for complete nutrition.
- ELIMINATE HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS. Processed grains, sugar and other simple carbohydrates are your biggest saboteurs. The resulting insulin release causes you to store fat and crave sweets. For best results follow the glycemic diet of low glycemic foods.
- DRINK PLENTY OF PURE LIQUIDS. Water is the perfect calorie free drink and increasing your water intake helps keep you feeling full. To sweeten it up, add the natural herb Stevia to lemon water or herbal teas.
- MOVE YOUR BODY AND BUILD MUSCLE. Daily exercise and weight training keeps your metabolism working optimally and helps you build muscle to lose fat. It also benefits bones, heart, your whole body and disposition.
- INCREASE FIBER, DECREASE CALORIES. To lose weight you need to eat fewer calories. High fiber foods keep you feeling full longer, protect against cancer, heart disease, diabetes and help to relieve constipation. A daily fiber drink of unsweetened psyllium or mixed nutritional fibers adds more fiber with less calories.
- REPLACE BAD FATS WITH GOOD FATS. Trans-fatty acids, processed vegetable oils and excess saturated fats add empty calories and are bad for your health. Eat whole grains, seeds and fatty fish for omega 3 fish oil health benefits and stick with small amounts of virgin olive oil for cooking and salads.
- DO IT YOUR WAY. Studies show that most people with successful weight loss find their own way. If a good diet recommends 5 meals a day, but 4 or 6 suits you better, then do what's best for you.
- HAVE A SIMPLE ORGANIZED PLAN. When you learn what works for you, work your plan. Find recipes you like. Have healthy foods available at all times. When you go to restaurants, take along your favorite salad dressing and fruit for dessert. Stay on top of your program.
- FORGIVE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON. Guilt, self-pity and irritation have no useful purpose. When you fall off the wagon, donít waste time with regret. Talk yourself into feeling positive about your situation instead of negative. Then get right back on track.
And, if you add diligence along with patient persistence, these eleven healthy weight loss tips for women can help you achieve all your weight loss goals and end up healthier than ever.
Be sure to sign up for my Natural Health Newsletter.
Click here for the Site Map
Articles you might also enjoy
How to Reduce Body Fat Percentage
Healthy High Protein High Fiber Diet Plan
How to Stop Emotional Eating and Overeating
Online Healthy Weight Loss Help to Lose Weight
To subscribe to the Natural Health Newsletter, just enter your email address in the subscribe box at the bottom of this page.
© Copyright Moss Greene. All Rights Reserved.
Note: The information contained on this website is not intended to be prescriptive. Any attempt to diagnose or treat an illness should come under the direction of a physician who is familiar with nutritional therapy.