To make this really quick, purchase a ready-made chocolate cookie crust that is sold at most grocery stores. In addition, the batter goes together quickest in the food processor. If no food processor is available, just beat the batter in your stand or hand mixer until smooth; the finished product will be fabulous either way.
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 9" prepared chocolate cookie crust
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup whipping cream
Green Fruit Roll-ups
- Place the cream cheese, flour, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and eggs in the food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the chocolate cookie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30-40 minutes or until the sides are set (the middle may jiggle a little, but will firm up as the cheesecake cools.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Topping and Decoration: Microwave the chocolate chips and whipping cream for 2 minutes; let sit for 3 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a decorating bag or a plastic bag with a small hole cut out of the corner.
- Pipe onto the cooled cheesecake to resemble a jack-o-lantern or just drizzle decoratively.
- Cut a stem and leaves from a fruit roll-up and place on top.
If making ahead, wrap the cooled cheesecake with plastic wrap and insert into a gallon-size Ziploc bag. Freeze for up to three months. Remove from the freezer 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 222
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 57% Protein 8% Carb. 35%
Nutrient Amount per
Total Fat 25 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 161 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Total Carbohydrate 34 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 8 g
Vitamin A 197% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 0% Iron 11%