Irish Cream Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup flour
3/4 cup Irish Cream Liqueur
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup whipping cream
2 cups sweetened whipped cream
Chocolate coffee beans, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan with non-stick spray; cover with a 9" round of parchment paper, then spray again with the non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa, and butter in processor with the metal blade; process until well mixed.
- Press evenly onto the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the crumbs from the food processor and place the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, and Irish Cream inside.
- Using the metal blade, process the mixture until it is smooth, scraping the sides once or twice.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust.
- Place the chocolate chips and cream in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Let the mixture sit for 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture over the filling. Use a knife to swirl slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven 60-75 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Remove from the oven and use a butter knife to loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the springform pan (this lessens the chance of a crack in the middle of the cheesecake).
- Chill the cheesecake thoroughly before removing from pan.
- After cooling, wrap the cheesecake tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to one week or freeze up to one month.
- To serve: Cut the cheesecake into quarters, then each quarter into four wedges.
- Pipe whipped cream on each piece and add a chocolate covered coffee bean.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 222
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 63% Protein 7% Carb. 29%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 25 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 114 mg
Sodium 207 mg
Total Carbohydrate 26 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 7%