Thirsties Fab Fitteds
What I like about the Thirstes Fab Fitted diapers:
* Thirsties diapers fit! They work perfectly with the Thirsties covers and they are sized perfectly to fit a wide range of baby bodies. Whether you are trying to get a snug waist on a skinny baby or wide enough leg openings for a chunky monkey, Thirsties diapers will fit gently but snuggly.
* Thirsties fitteds do not leak. The elastic at the legs, combined with ample back coverage and a just wide enough crotch make these diapers perfect for holding messes where they belong.
* They hold a lot. The microfiber inner is very absorbent and the stay-dry microfleece lining keeps baby skin dry.
* They are made entirely in the USA by work at home moms. Kudos to Thirsties for employing moms in the USA and allowing them to stay home with their kids. Thirsties made the difficult decision to stop making any of their products in China. Instead, they moved all of their production to the USA and they use US made fabrics.
* They are cute! The brightly colored velour outer layer makes diapering fun and they are perfectly matched to Thirsties covers. Better yet, the velour holds up great, wash after wash without fading.
* They dry quickly due to their microfiber insides and messes don't stick to the stay dry fleece lining.
What I don't like so much:
* Fab Fitteds are made with synthetic materials. If you are committed to using biodegradable diapers you may want to look at other brands.
* Fab Fitteds are not the cheapest option. At about $13.50 each, they are not much cheaper than pocket diapers or bamboo diapers. Their quality and the fact that they are made in the US make them worth the extra money, but if you are on a tight budget you may want to look at using Chinese or Indian prefolds with Thirsties covers. In any case, you will certainly save hundreds over the cost of disposables.
To see Thirsties Fab Fitteds, visit my web site. Through Dec. 21, Thirsties are on sale!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Thirsties Diaper Cover Review
Humanity Cosleeper Review
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Julie Renee Holland. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Julie Renee Holland. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.