I received this urgent e-mail this week.
I'm going to a New Years Eve party this year and I want to look great. Can you give me an idea of how to wear my hair? I have shoulder length, straight hair cut in a few layers and thin bangs.
When I go to a New Years Eve party, I like to wear high heels, sparkly make-up and great hair. I like to be glamorous! That means changing from the ordinary and taking a chance at wearing something other than the same old hair style. New Years Eve is the best time for a new glamorous look. Your hair length is perfect for one of my favorite styles for this season.
- First, no more thin, fringy bangs. Bring down more hair and cut thicker bangs. Make sure they are long. They should be thick and long, sweeping to about mid eye from a low side part.
Build body (as seen below) and use a large curling iron to fluff them.
- Build body After shampooing your hair, apply a firm hold mousse and blow dry, putting in as much fullness as possible.
- Set your hair on bendable hot curlers or swizzlers.
- Use a spiral wrap. For lots of curls, use small sections and lots of curlers. For softer wave, use larger sections and fewer curlers.
- Comb-out When the curlers are cool, remove them carefully. Run your fingers through your hair to loosen the curls. For an all-out wild and sassy look, tip your head upside down and run your fingers through it and then spray it lightly with a flexible hold hair spray.
- Finish Scrunch some more mousse into the ends to help seperate the curls. As a final touch use spray shine to make your hair glisten and take away any frizziness.
Wear this to that New Years Eve party you will look and feel Glamorous Judy!.