A Vitamin Treatment for Your Skin
I was pleasantly surprised with the result!
After my shower, I sprayed a light, even spray over my face and chest. My skin instantly felt smooth and moisturized but not oily! I can apply my regular moisturizer over it without feeling too moisturized or go without feeling too dry. I should have known from the awesome list of natural ingredients in Shine & Protect!
- Zinc is known to be very nourishing for skin. It is used as a treatment for psoriasis and protects against UV damage
- Vitamin A helps to prevent dryness
- Vitamin D helps to improve the feel and firmness of both skin and hair with repeated use.
- Potassium is a natural moisturizer
- Vitamin C a natural anti-oxidant that also helps to inhibit UVA and UVB damage.
- Vitamin E protects cells from free radical damage (keeps them from aging)
- Vitamin H (biotin) has healing properties
- Selenium helps to decrease UV damage
- Beta Carotene is an anti-oxidant that also protects against UV rays
- Vitamin B helps the other ingredients to perform
I’ll be using Shine & Protect after every shower as a vitamin treatment for my skin, and I will be suggesting it to my husband.
Men get dry skin too. This is a great multi-purpose product for men who don’t want to use common moisturizers on their face. After showering, they can just spray their hair (to remove tangles) and their face for a fresh moisturized look, that also helps to protect them from the environment, and be on their way.
You can find it here!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Thicker Healthier Hair
Sun Protection for Your Hair
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.