I am very careful of what goes onto my skin - being over forty and aware of every new line that appears. However, the chemists told me that my favorite hair product, LC Legacy Shine & Protect, would also be good for my skin, so I decided to give it a try.
I was pleasantly surprised with the result!
After my shower, I sprayed a light, even spray over my face and chest. My skin instantly felt smooth and moisturized but not oily! I can apply my regular moisturizer over it without feeling too moisturized or go without feeling too dry. I should have known from the awesome list of natural ingredients in Shine & Protect!
- Zinc† † † is known to be very nourishing for skin. It is used as a treatment for psoriasis and protects against UV damage
- Vitamin A† † † helps to prevent dryness
- Vitamin D† † † helps to improve the feel and firmness of both skin and hair with repeated use.
- Potassium† † † is a natural moisturizer
- Vitamin C† † † a natural anti-oxidant that also helps to inhibit UVA and UVB damage.
- Vitamin E† † † protects cells from free radical damage (keeps them from aging)
- Vitamin H (biotin)† † † has healing properties
- Selenium† † † helps to decrease UV damage
- Beta Carotene† † † is an anti-oxidant that also protects against UV rays
- Vitamin B† † † helps the other ingredients to perform
Iíll be using Shine & Protect after every shower as a vitamin treatment for my skin, and I will be suggesting it to my husband.
Men get dry skin too. This is a great multi-purpose product for men who donít want to use common moisturizers on their face. After showering, they can just spray their hair (to remove tangles) and their face for a fresh moisturized look, that also helps to protect them from the environment, and be on their way.
You can find it here!