Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
I just wanted to take a minute to share with you information about a product I have been using and one that I like a lot. Keep in mind that this article is not an advertisement in any way, it is simply an honest review of a product. I have found Power C Gummy Vitamins by Vitafusion to be very enjoyable. I feel the vitamins have helped me to stay healthy. Vitamin C is so important for many reasons.
* Vitamin C is a healing vitamin that aids in the prevention of acne, stress, colds, flu, respiratory illness, and overstressed adrenal glands.
* Vitamin C helps to create healthy beautiful skin. It repairs and rejuvenates the skin by healing skin wounds, red marks, bruises, and blemishes.
* Vitamin C also aids in the production of collagen, which is essential for rejuvenation of the skin cells. Vitamin C stimulates natural collagen production within the skin, an essential process for reducing the appearance of aging.
* Natural vitamin C works better than any expensive cosmetic product to heal the skin and help it to look younger.
* When vitamin C is taken with vitamin E, this combination of skin healing antioxidants can reverse free radical skin damage caused by sun exposure.
* Vitamin C works well when it is taken internally from food sources and supplements. It is also extremely effective when it is applied to the surface of the skin.
* Vitamin C is helpful in reducing the harmful effects of smoking to both the body and the skin.
* Vitamin C improves eyesight and the health of the eye.
* Vitamin C heals the major organs of the body including the heart and lungs.
* Vitamin C eliminates many types of bacteria in the body.
* Vitamin C helps to reduce depression and stress.
1. Medline Plus
2. Vitamin C
3. Vitamin Therapy
| Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by danielle barone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by danielle barone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact danielle barone for details.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.