I find that making small hand-sewn felt objects is fun and relaxing so I have decided to create a series of free patterns for various felt items that can be used for play or decoration. This installment will provide free patterns for a felt fried egg and felt bacon along with a visual stitching tutorial.
Supplies to Make Felt Fried Eggs and Bacon
- 9 x 12 inch sheets of felt in white, maroon and cream colors
- 3 x 3 inch piece of bright yellow or gold
- Size 5 or 7 embroidery or crewel needle
- DMC embroidery floss to match all colors of felt
- Small tuft of polyester fiberfill (or light colored felt scraps)