Very often, as a woman matures, she wants to stay in style but she doesn't want to wear the same hair style that her twenty year old counterparts wear. This style pictured here is a flip for the conservative woman. It has a softening effect to her facial features, is easy to style and stays in place throughout the day.
The lady in this picture has fine hair of medium thickness. The hair cut has long layers that can be flipped at the bottom or curved under for a bob look. Whether it is styled into a flip or a bob, the style is casual and easy for her to create and to keep.
- Shampoo your hair with products designed for your hair texture.
- Towel dry your hair and apply an ample amount of styling foam from the root to the ends. Comb it through.
- Blow your hair dry, creating some fullness.
- You can curl your hair with a large curling iron - two or three curls on top and one or two turned up at the bottom. You may also use a flat iron to create the shape without adding as much curl.
- You can give the bangs shape with either a large curling iron, a flat iron or by blowing them dry with a large round brush.
L C Legacy Styling Foam adds tremendous body without feeling sticky.
It holds and even conditions your hair with every use.
The Secrets of Ageless Women
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty and staying in style effortlessly. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.