Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
X-Men - The Last Stand
The mutants were back for one final battle against each other. This time around Wolverine, Storm and Professor Xavier along with Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast had to battle Magneto, Pyro and the newly immerged Jean, now known as the Phoenix, when a supposed “cure” is found for mutants. Here are a few movie mistakes to look for in the action packed “X-Men: The Last Stand”.
· Warren/Angel is about to be given the cure. While he’s talking to his father, there is a close-up view of the shot that Dr. Rao is preparing to give him. The close-up shows a clear view of the tip of the needle. But when she says “the transformation can be a little jarring”, Dr. Rao takes the cap off the needle, revealing the tip that was visible a moment before.
· Dr. Xavier and Magneto go inside Jean’s old house to talk to her. There is a bookshelf that is being levitated behind her. When the bookshelf hits the floor, most of the books on the top shelf fall off but the lamp remains standing. But in the next wide view of the three of them, most of the books are back on the shelf and the lamp is now in the floor.
· Logan is near Magneto’s camp when he’s attacked in the woods. During the attack, the lower part of Logan’s shirt is torn. But a few moments later, when Logan is following Jean and then encounters Magneto, the holes are gone.
· It’s noticeably daylight when Magneto and company are on the Golden Gate Bridge. It remains light outside even when Magneto is moving the bridge. But when Magneto and the others walk along the bridge to Alcatraz, it’s suddenly dark outside!
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! Towards the end, Wolverine distracts Magneto while Beast is able to surprise him with the cure and injects him with four syringes. When Beast first injects them, the syringes are horizontal, from left to right. But when Magneto reaches up and pulls them out, they are vertical, lined up and down.
“X-Men: The Last Stand” (2006) stars Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Ian McKellan, Patrick Stewart, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Kelsey Grammer, Rebecca Romijn and Ellen Page. It runs 104 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, some sexual content and language.
Play our Name That X-Man Quiz!
Get your copy of "X-men: The Last Stand" here:
Content copyright © 2015 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.