1989 - Licence To Kill
· When a captured Felix Leiter has his blindfold taken off and asks where his wife is, Dario answers and Felix lunges at him. The front, close-up view of Dario shows him point his left hand’s index finger at Felix. It cuts to an overhead view and Dario’s is no longer pointing but is holding a rope with his left hand.
· Bond arrives at the airport after the wedding. The front view of him shows he puts his airline tickets in the right side of his jacket before he gets his luggage out of the car trunk. He walks inside the terminal and to the desk where he takes the tickets out of the left side of his jacket.
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! When Bond looks through the window blinds and sees Sharkey, there’s no blood on Sharkey’s shirt. But the front view of Sharkey when the man says “Guess what! His name was Sharkey!” shows there is now blood on his shirt.
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! After the tractor trailers explode, Truman Lodge is yelling at Sanchez while standing on the side of the road, holding the briefcase under his right arm. He still has the briefcase under his right arm when Sanchez shoots him. But in the close-up of Truman when Sanchez walks over and takes the briefcase, he’s holding it in his left hand.
· Sanchez fires at the tractor trailer that Bond is driving. James flips the cruise control switches and a close-up view inside the tractor trailer shows the driver’s side of the windshield being kicked out. It cuts to Sanchez and then back to an outer view of the tractor trailer and the passenger side windshield is out and Bond kicks out the driver’s side again.
“Licence to Kill” (1989) Timothy Dalton, Carey Lowell, Robert Davi, David Hedison, Benicio Del Toro, Priscilla Barnes, Wayne Newton, Frank McRae, Talisa Soto and Desmond Llewelyn. It runs 133 minutes and is rated PG-13 for action violence and drug content.
Get your copy of "Licence to Kill" here:
You Should Also Read:
Bond - James Bond
1987 - The Living Daylights
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.