Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Austin Power - The Spy Who Shagged Me
Austin Powers and his number one nemesis Dr. Evil returned for a second time in this 1999 sequel. This time around, Dr. Evil plans to take over the world by traveling in his time machine back to the 1960s where the cryogenically frozen Austin Powers is powerless to stop the doctor’s minions from stealing his Mojo. Austin has no option but to travel back to the ‘60s and with the help of fellow agent, Felicity Shagwell, not only retrieve his Mojo but to stop Dr. Evil and his cronies, who now include a clone that is exactly 1/8 his size, but to also stop the doctor’s evil plan of putting a weapon on the moon. Here are a few movie mistakes to look for while watching “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me”.
· At the beginning of the movie, an astronaut is working on the outside of the space shuttle. The close-up view shows the astronaut turns to his right and the Big Boy is reflected in his visor. However, in the next wide view, the astronaut is only starting to turn around with the Big Boy starting to float up behind him.
· When Austin is playing chess with Ivana, his necklace changes position during the scene. Afer the vase is broken, the arrow pointing to the right. But in the very next view, it’s pointing towards the left. When Austin pushes himself away from the table, it’s pointing to the right again.
· Dr. Evil’s eyes are mainly blue throughout the Austin Powers movies. But during a couple of scenes in the movie, Mike Myers’ natural brown eyes can be seen. It can be noticed in the movie when he meets Fat Bastard for the first time and is sipping Austin’s stolen Mojo.
· When Mini-Me is first introduced, he is standing behind a sliding door and his shadow can be seen. The shadow shows that he’s in the usual Dr. Evil stance with his pinkie to his mouth. But when the door opens and the camera pans down, Mini-Me’s hands are away from his face and by his sides.
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! At the very end, Austin and Felicity are in his apartment. Felicity is wearing a greenish, multi-colored robe when she hits the button to start the party and dancing. But, when she’s dancing with Austin, her robe is white!
“Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” (1999) stars Mike Myers, Heather Graham, Michael York, Robert Wagner, Rob Lowe, Seth Green, Mindy Sterling, Verne Troyer and Elizabeth Hurley. It runs 95 minutes and is rated PG-13 for sexual innuendo and crude humor.
Try your hand at Austin Powers Movie Trivia
Get your copy of "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" here:
Content copyright © 2014 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.