Holiday Hints from Jet Rhys
Get ready for Christmas parties with these suggestions.
- DO think undone glamour...
- DO have a tousled updo if your hair is always down.
- DO side sweep your bangs with a little gel, this will give you a more
- DO find a Salon that has a critical eye
- DO Spray a Scent in your hair
- DO Peek-a-boo color streaks
- DO use 'metals' on eyes; gold, bronze, and silver
- DO a 14 karat gold treatment to keep your hair shiny and static free
- DO have your own look, be adventurous, try a new look, a new cut or color
- DO your roots and trim your ends to keep hair looking its best.
- DO wear a button down shirt when having your hair styled it will make
getting dressed a lot easier
- Be confident, "you look fabulous!"
- DON'T wear black.
- DON'T look frizzy.
- DON'T think Bead-Head.
- DON'T go big and full with short hair.
- DON'T use sparkle dust in your hair
- DON'T be afraid of wearing a gem in your hair, but...
- DON'T overdo the hair accessories.
- DON'T have a zigzag part
- DON'T wear a pony tail
- DON'T put your hair appointment off, salons start booking in early December.
- DON'T follow a trend, DO be a leader.
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office.
Follow these simple instructions to
begin creating them yourself!
|L C Legacy Luxury Hair Care|
Increased shine and strength with each use.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Updos From Jet Rhys Salon
African Hair Ornaments
Choosing the Perfect Hair Color
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.