Diane Sawyer - Anchorwoman Hair
Ms. Sawyer’s hairstyle is famous for its flowing but conservative lines and pale blond color. At a length that just brushes the shoulder, her style may be referred to as bob but is more accurately a page boy.
The face-framing layering provides fullness and highlights her eyes. The fringe can be styled off the face into a side bang for a reporting the news or attending a business meeting. Those same layers can be styled forward into flirtatious bangs for a night out. Layers in the crown and toward the back are longer. The perimeter is slightly tapered allowing the ends to curve under or to turn out into a fun flip.
This style is quick and very easy to style, giving you plenty of time to get to the office.
- Shampoo this style with products designed for your hair texture. If your hair is fine, use body building shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is coarse or curly, you may want to use smoothing products.
- Apply an extra hold styling foam for fine hair or smoothing serum for coarse or curly hair.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush.
- Roll the brush back from your face for the side bangs and part it after it is dry.
- If you wish to wear the bangs down, roll your hair back as stated above and when it is almost dry, roll a small section of bangs forward. This gives fullness and avoids creating too much curl.
The beautiful pale blonde hair color adds to the softness and glamour or the style but is anything but the “dumb blonde” stereotype. To get this look, lighten your hair to an extra light blond shade. Remove all traces of gold. To give the color dimension, highlight with very fine strands of white blonde and lowlight with light ash blonde. By keeping the base color, highlights and lowlights close in color and by using very fine strands, the hair color is naturally sophisticated.
Ebook - The Secrets of Ageless Women
Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty.
Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty.
Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.