Seen here in AARP Magazine. (Click here and scroll down.)
Her chin length bob is layered enough to get fullness on the top but still leaving the bottom thick. Ms Woodward’s hair is pushed off her face at the sides and front, bringing out her cheekbones and eyebrows. Showing off bone structure is important for camouflaging aging skin.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products designed for your hair type.
- Apply a firm styling foam for body.
- Blow dry, using a large round brush for fullness.
- If necessary, use a large curling iron - 1&1/2 inch in diameter. Velcro roller may also be used to get the shape and body.
- You are going for bend and fullness, not necessarily curl.
- Finish the style using your fingers and lightly spray with hairspray.
Joanne Woodward’s hair-color? White and shiny.
To keep white hair looking it’s best, it must be kept in great condition. This means eating a well balanced diet and conditioning after every shampoo.
Often naturally white hair has a tendency to discolor. To avoid this make sure to use soft water for shampooing and an extra cleansing or clarifying shampoo once a week. A silvery semi-permanent hair color may be of assistance for both color and shine.
See more pictures of Joanne Woodward Here.
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Intro to Older Actresses
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.