If you want to stand out in a crowd or do something completely outrageous with your hair - with no commitment, I may have the perfect solution. I tested a product called Colour FX this week. It is an aerosol color hair spray comes in eleven great shades.
I used Punk Pink, Bizarre Blue and Radical Red.
- These shades go on with solid intense color. No need to keep going over it to get the intensity you want.
- They stiffen like strong hairspray so you can make pieces stand up or cause your hair any way you want and keep the style all day.
- The product washed out of my hair with the first washing. My hair is tinted and highlighted so I was pleased that the color washed out of the blond pieces as well as darker areas.
- Celebrating Saint Patrickís Day,
- Football games, wearing your favorite team colors
- Prom or New Years Eve - paint one piece or a few curls to match your dress dress.
- Grade school crazy hair day
- Just for fun
There are enough shades to match all your favorite outfits!
- The cans have a powerful spray so if you want to confine the color to a specific area, I suggest using a piece of stiff paper or cardboard to protect any areas where you donít want color.
- I would advise, and it is stated on the can, that if your hair is chemically damaged such as lightened to very light blond, it may take longer to get rid of the effects of the color.
- This is not for kids without supervision.
- There is a warning on the can that it is EXTREMEMLY FLAMMABLE. No smoking when using this product. Donít use it near candles, gas stove or any exposed flame.
- The can also warns not to use is on polished or painted surfaces and that it may stain cloth.
Find Colour FX on the web.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or
to make educated choices at the salon!
This book contains all you need to know,
from choosing a color to putting it on
and avoiding problems.
|Conair Pro Color Accents Temporary Hair Color Kit|