Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
15 Chocolate Gifts
Chocolate gifts are a great idea for everyone on your holiday list. The holidays are hectic with festive parties. Show the hostess your appreciation with a delicious chocolate gift. Chocolate gifts can also be given for gift swaps, given to teachers, or given to any chocolate lover. Below is a list of fifteen gift ideas for the chocolate lover.
15 Chocolate Gifts
1. Chocolate wine and wine glasses are a perfect gift. Wrap the wine glasses in tissue paper and tie with ribbon. Place the glasses and wine in a gift bag, basket, or a wine bucket.
2. Fudge is always a great gift. This can be homemade or purchased at your favorite chocolatier.
3. Chocolate bark is such an easy candy to prepare. Peppermint and white chocolate bark is my favorite treat for the holidays. Wrap the candy in a pretty candy box.
4. Chocolate scented candles are a guilt free way to enjoy dessert.
5. An ice cream loverís gift basket is sure to please. In the basket include gourmet hot fudge, sprinkles, gourmet toppings, and an ice cream scoop.
6. Chocolate liqueur is great for any chocolate lover. You can include glasses for cordials.
7. Chocolate covered Oreos packaged in a holiday cookie tin.
8. A chocolate fondue set is a fun way to celebrate. The fondue sets typically come with a warming set, a bowl for the chocolate, and forks for dipping.
9. A bottle of red wine and truffles are a winning combination.
10. Exotic truffles will spice things up. Wasabi, olive oil, and ginger are just some of the options.
11. Fill a Christmas mug with chocolate candy.
12. Chocolate cookbooks are great for the hostess who loves to bake.
13. Give your hostess a bag of their favorite coffee and include chocolate dipped spoons.
14. Gourmet hot chocolate is always a delightful way to get through winter. Include a bag of marshmallows and a mug.
15. Chocolate covered pretzels are a salty and sweet treat sure to please everyone.
Anyone would be thrilled to be greeted with one of these sweet treats.
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2013 by Michelle Matile. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle Matile. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Michelle Matile for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.