The Santa Clause
• Scott and Charlie end up going to Denny’s restaurant on Christmas Eve. There’s a sign for Eggnog on the table in front of Scott. He picks up the sign and sets it back on the table to his left. When there are close-up views of Scott, the sign is back in its original position, in front of him. In wide views, it’s back to Scott’s left where he placed it after picking it up.
• Scott is reading Charlie a bedtime story on Christmas Eve. When Scott is talking about reindeer, the book’s page changes (noticeably the one on the left) although he never turns it. The page is originally a picture of the father in the story opening a window. In the next view of the page, there is writing on the top and the pictures are different.
• Scott goes outside to investigate when he hears something on the roof on Christmas Eve. Scott yells “Hey you!” and startles Santa. When Santa Claus turns, his left foot wrinkles the snow when he falls, showing that the white stuff really isn’t snow.
• Laura and Neil approach Scott when he’s at Charlie’s soccer game. At one point while they’re talking, Neil takes a card out of his wallet, gives the card to Scott and then puts his wallet back in his pocket. A few moments later, Laura and Neil are walking to the car and when Neil turns around and says “call me”, he puts the wallet in his pocket again.
• Scott gets arrested while trying to deliver toys on Christmas Eve. There are two white furry balls on the front of his coat. When the elves bust him out a little later, there is now only one white furry ball on there!
“The Santa Clause” (1994) stars Tim Allen, Judge Reinhold, Eric Lloyd, Wendy Crewson and David Krumholtz. It runs 97 minutes and is rated PG for crude moments.
Get your copy of "The Santa Clause" here:
You Should Also Read:
The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 3
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.