Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Zombies have taken over! Columbus is trying to get back home to his parents in Ohio when he comes across Tallahassee, whose main goal is not only to take out as many zombies as possible, but he also has an obsession to find Twinkies. Along the way, the pair comes across Wichita and Little Rock, two sisters determined to make it to Pacific Playland, an amusement park that is supposedly free from zombies. Here are some movie mistakes to look for while you’re watching “Zombieland”.
· Columbus talks about Rule Number Four aka seatbelts. The male zombie jumps on the hood of the car and reaches his right arm into the hole in the windshield trying to grab Columbus. At one point, when Columbus is trying to fight him off, the zombie has both arms through the hole. It’s back to one arm when it cuts to the close-up of the zombie.
· Tallahassee and Columbus meet on the road. Tallahassee gets out of his truck and Columbus already has a gun pointed at him. The back view of Tallahassee shows him take his gun out of the holster, cocks it and points it back at Columbus. The scene cuts to a wider view of the two and Tallahassee raises his gun and points it at Columbus again.
· Columbus gets into Tallahassee’s vehicle after they first meet. Tallahassee picks up a liquor bottle and when he takes the top off the bottle, his fingers are over the label which is facing Columbus. It cuts to a view from Tallahassee’s side and his hand is on the back of the bottle and the label if facing him. The label is then facing Columbus again in the next shot.
· In the flashback with 406, she is telling Columbus about the homeless guy who attacked her. She picks up the green coffee mug on the table and the handle is in her left hand. It cuts to a close-up of her and the handle is pointed straight up. It’s back in her left hand when Columbus says “that’s the worst part”.
· Little Rock pops out of the backseat and pulls a gun on Tallahassee. Her hair is over is pulled over her shoulders. When she says “12 is the new 20”, her hair is behind her left ear. But when she mentions “all of those violent video games”, it’s back over her shoulders.
· The gang is at Bill Murray’s home and Columbus is looking at different things on a table that’s against the wall. There is a container with a lid on it. Wichita shows up carrying a bottle of wine and it cuts back to Columbus. The lid on the container is now askew and he reaches over and fixes it, putting it back to the way it was before. Also, when Columbus leaves to share the wine with Wichita, they go into a room with candles. In the first view of them (Columbus is reading the label on the wine), there are five candles and the middle one is the tallest. In the closer views, there are fewer candles (three or four between different views). It’s back to five in the wider view of the two of them.
· CAUTION: May contain spoilers! Wichita and Little Rock are on the swinging Pharaoh ride at Pacific Playland when they see the zombies coming. The next time we see them, they’re trying to outrun the zombies. When Wichita turns to fire the gun at them, there is a view of the zombies and the Pharaoh ride is stopped. But in the front view of them running, when Little Rocks says “C’mon, Hurry!”, the ride is moving. It’s standing still again a couple of seconds later.
“Zombieland” (2009) stars Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin and Bill Murray. It runs 88 minutes and is rated R for horror violence/gore and language.
Be sure to get your Must See Movie Mistakes Ebook!
Get your copy of "Zombieland" here:
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.