Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
The Marvel superheroes joined forces in this action flick! When Earth is threatened by Loki and his alien army, Nick Fury of SHIELD enlists the help of the super humans. Will Captain America, Black Widow, the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye be able to put aside their personal differences to save the world? You’ll have to watch “The Avengers” to find out. Be sure to look for these movie mistakes!
· At the beginning, Hawkeye is driving out of the facility with Loki and Selvig. Agent Hill gives chase in a jeep. She shoots through the passenger side of the windshield, leaving a hole. The hole is still there when her Jeep swerves back and the other vehicle passes her. But in the next front view of the Jeep, when she begins to chase after them again, the windshield is intact and there’s no hole. It’s back again when the facility implodes on top of her vehicle.
· The first time Captain America is shown, he’s hitting a punching bag. The bag has tape around the middle part and yellow patches around the top. He breaks the punching bag and sends it flying across the gym with the sand pouring out. He then picks up another punching bag which is brown with no tape or stickers. When Nick Fury comes in and asks if he’s having trouble sleeping, Captain America answers and the scene cuts to a close-up view of his right arm hitting the bag. In this clip, it’s the original bag he was hitting with the tape and yellow stickers. The scene cuts to Nick Fury and back to Captain America and it back to the brown punching bag he had just hung up.
· When the aircraft that is bringing Captain America and Agent Coulson to the Hellicarrier begins to land, the overhead view shows parts of the plane’s wings switch from horizontal to vertical, pointing down. When they exit the aircraft and are talking to Black Widow a.k.a. Natasha Romanoff, the background view of the plane shows its wings are still completely extended.
· Bruce Banner is talking to Nick Fury and Agent Coulson. He starts to take off his jacket when he tells them to call every place they know and tell them to calibrate the spectrometers for gamma rays. He rolls up the jacket and holds it between his right arm and chest. It cuts to a front view when Banner asks Fury if he has someplace to work and his jacket is now hanging over his arm.
· After Coulson fires the weapon at Loki and says “so that’s what it does”, the scene switches to Fury and then to Iron Man outside at the propellers. Inside the suit, the first two close-ups of Iron Man’s face shows a blood streak on his left cheek. The following two close-ups (when he’s telling Captain America to hit the lever) shows the blood streak is missing. It’s back when he says “Uh-oh”.
“The Avengers” (2012) stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Stellan Skarsgard, Gwyneth Paltrow and Clark Gregg. It runs 143 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action throughout, and a mild drug reference.
Play our Avengers - Who Said That? Quiz!
Get your copy of "The Avengers" here:
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.