Grilled S'mores Recipes
Grilling is a sweet way to enjoy the summer. Keep your kitchen cool and clean by cooking outside. And there is no better treat to enjoy outside than S'mores. These three recipes add a spin to the typical S’mores.
Grilled Pound Cake S’mores Recipe
Pound Cake (bake your own or use store bought)
Chocolate bar (I used Hershey’s Chocolate bar)
1. To make one, slice two pieces of pound cake.
2. Brush one side of each with a little butter to prevent sticking.
3. On a hot grill, place one side of one piece of cake for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from grill.
5. Place the second slice on the grill.
6. Top with a marshmallow and some chocolate.
7. Top with the already grilled piece of pound cake.
8. Grill for another 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate and marshmallow have melted.
Grilled Individual S’mores Wood Grilled Pizza Recipe
Pizza dough (make your own or buy store bought)
1. To make 1 individual pizza, pull about a 1 oz. section of dough or a small section of dough.
2. Stretch into a flat circle.
3. Brush each side with a little melted butter.
4. On a heated grill, cook one side for 2-3 minutes. It will puff up when done.
5. Flip over.
6. Add a marshmallow and a piece of chocolate.
7. Grill for another 2-3 minutes.
Grilled S’mores Quesadilla Recipe
6 inch tortillas
1. To make one quesadilla brush melted butter onto one side of two tortillas.
2. Place the melted butter side of one tortilla down on a hot grill.
3. Top with marshmallow and chocolate bar (I used four marshmallows and 4 pieces of chocolate).
4. Top with remaining tortilla, butter side up.
5. Grill for 2-3 minute until grill marks appear and until marshmallow and chocolate start to melt.
6. Flip and grill for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Remove from grill and cut into 4 sections.
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Michelle Matile. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle Matile. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Brandii Lacey for details.