Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
All isn’t boring and quiet when Bella Swan opts to go live with her father in the rainy town of Forks, Washington. While it’s hard enough being the new girl at school, Bella soon finds herself drawn to the mysterious Edward Cullen, part of the strange and elusive Cullen family that everyone obsesses over. But when Edward saves her from being hit in the school parking lot, it doesn’t take long for Bella to realize that the Cullens aren’t your typical family; they are, in fact, vampires! While you’re watching the first installment of the “Twilight” saga, here are a few mistakes to look for.
· Bella is sitting in the lunchroom for the first time. In the side views of her, Bella’s arms are folded in from of her. When she’s told to “smile!”, the front view of her shows her arms are uncrossed on the table. It then cuts back to the side view where her arms are crossed.
· Bella is almost hit in the school parking lot. The overhead shot, when others come running to check on her, shows Angela run over to Bella’s right side and kneels down beside her. The scene switches to a close-up and Angela does the same thing again!
· After almost being hit, Charlie walks into Bella’s room at the hospital. Bella’s blood pressure cuff is on and the nurse takes it off. But when Charlie makes the comment “you can kiss your license goodbye” to Tyler, the cuff is back on her arm.
· Bella and Edward are in the woods . When she says “Why did you hate me so much when we met?”, their faces are close together with his right hand on the limb near his head (he’s in the tree). The scene cuts to a wider view and Edward is further above her with his hand touching the limb he’s standing on. It then cuts back to the original close-up view of them close together.
· At the end of the movie, Edward and Bella are at the prom. When they go out to the gazebo, there are two other couples there dancing. In the front view of Edward and Bella dancing, the couple to the right of the scene (the girl is in the gold colored dress), go through the archway and step down. It cuts to a close-up of Bella and Edward and the couple leaves the gazebo again.
“Twilight” (2008) stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed. It runs 122 minutes and is rated PG-13 for some violence and a scene of sensuality.
Play our Twilight Movie Trivia Quiz!
Get your DVD and book copy of "Twilight" here:
Content copyright © 2014 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.