Another Britney Spears Hair Style
Britney Spears' hair is always changing. Her hair styles are one of the most searched for in the salon and on the web. All of her styles are those that appeal to women everywhere who are young or young at heart. The casually wavy style that is pictured here is easy to create for yourself even if you have straight hair.
- You will need a blow dryer, flat iron and bobby pins
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products that build body (not smoothing)
- Towel dry your hair and apply firm hold styling foam or styling glaze through the entire length.
- Blow your hair dry quickly. There is no need to spend time styling it while it is drying.
- When it is thoroughly dry, separate a small section (about two inches square) and form it into a large pin curl.
- Open a bobby pin and insert it across the curl to hold it in place. The curl should be dangling, not pinned close to your head.
- Clamp the flat iron onto the pin curl and hold for a moment. Just long enough to heat the hair.
- Leave the bobby pin in and continue to the next section of hair.
- Repeat the process until all of your hair is in dangling pin curls.
- When the curls a cool, carefully remove the bobby pins.
- To loosen and arrange your new waves, comb your hair with your fingers only.
- If your hair doesn’t naturally fall into those great individual waves that Britney has, scrunch in hair creme or light-weight hair wax to add texture and separate the waves.
- All you need is a blow dryer and diffuser attachment
- Shampoo your hair as above.
- Apply firm hold styling foam or styling foam through the entire length of your hair.
- Taking your time, scrunch your hair dry.
- When your hair is completely dry, scrunch in hair crème or hair wax to create more texture.
- You will need a blow dryer, round brush or other brush that controls the hair, flat iron and bobby pins.
- If your hair is curly, it may take a little more work but you can still have this style.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as above, this time using smoothing products to control the curl and frizz.
- Towel dry
- Apply firm hold styling foam or styling glaze through the entire length of your hair. This will help to control the natural curl.
- Blow your hair dry using a brush or round brush for control and to smooth out as much of the curl as possible.
- Use the flat iron to further straighten your hair.
- At this point, set your hair in pin curls as above.
- Now use the flat iron to heat the pin curls and ‘set’ the wave.
- Comb out and finish styling as above.
There are other ways to create the wavy look. Using the pin curls creates flat, casual waves instead of the round fluffy ones.
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office. Follow these simple instructions to begin creating them yourself!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
How to Scrunch Hair
Britney Spears - Get Her Look
Meg Ryan - Get the Look
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.