10 Ways to Support Adoption
Here are 10 ways to support adoption in your community:
1. Put pocket change in a dish every day when you get home. Donate it to a crisis pregnancy center at the end of the month.
2. Sacrifice a little more. Forego your daily Starbucks or McDonald’s and add that to the pocket change.
3. Sort out your unwanted maternity clothing or baby items and donate them.
4. Organize a baby food and diaper drive at your church. (Check the crisis center’s policy on food donation.)
5. Volunteer to watch children at the local center.
6. Open your home to a pregnant woman for the duration of her pregnancy and after-care.
7. Offer to pay for an expectant mother’s medical care.
8. Get trained and be a mentor. You will walk the pregnant woman through the maze of getting public assistance, finding adoption options, and be a support system for her.
9. Drive a pregnant woman to her pre-natal appointments.
10. Pay for a crisis pregnancy center ad in the Sunday newspaper.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Rebecca Orczeck. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Rebecca Orczeck. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.