Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Bailey’s Irish Cream Brownie Trifle Recipe
A trifle is an easy and delicious dessert. This is a great dessert for large gatherings or a potluck.
Bailey’s Brownie Trifle Recipe
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1 1/2 cups all purpose- flour
1 cup baking cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Bailey’s Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
2 packages of chocolate instant pudding
3 cups milk
1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
Whipped Cream Cheese Ingredients:
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
3 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups of chocolate biscotti crumbs (or replace with your favorite cookie)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
3. Melt the butter, sugar, and the instant coffee in a medium sauce pan. Melt until the sugar has dissolved, do not let it boil.
4. Once melted, set aside to slightly cool.
5. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla.
6. Add the flour, cocoa, and baking soda to the eggs and stir until combined.
7. Slowly whisk the melted butter into the flour mixture.
8. Stir in the chocolate chips.
9. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
10. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
11. Allow brownies to cool.
12. Whisk together the 2 packages of pudding, milk and Bailey’s Irish Cream together until smooth.
13. Place the pudding in the refrigerator to thicken.
14. Whisk together the cream cheese and ˝ cup of the heavy cream until smooth.
15. In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together 2.5 cups of heavy cream, vanilla, and confectioner’s sugar until stiff peaks form.
16. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
17. In a trifle bowl layer 1/3 of the brownies, followed by 1/3 of the pudding, then 1/3 of the cream cheese whipped cream and top with 1/3 of cookie crumbs. Repeat two more times.
Sweeten the soul with chocolate!
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2014 by Michelle Matile. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle Matile. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Michelle Matile for details.
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.