Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Recipe
Blueberries are a delicious, healthy ingredient to add to a plain cheesecake. They add tons of flavor, antioxidants, and vitamin C. This cheesecake is extremely easy and does not take long to prepare. This recipe uses a ready-made pie crust and this cuts down on time. The main blueberry season is June to August. However, using frozen blueberries makes this dessert a year round treat. After baking, this light and fluffy cheesecake is topped with a decadent white chocolate mousse layer. Yum!
Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Recipe:
1 ready-made graham cracker crust
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup blueberries (I used frozen blueberries that I had defrosted)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together sugar, eggs, and cream cheese.
3. Melt the white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream together in a small sauce pan over low heat.
4. Keep stirring the white chocolate and watch constantly to avoid burning.
5. Once melted stir in the vanilla.
6. Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture.
7. Fold mixture into pie shell.
8. Bake for 40 minutes.
9. Allow to cool.
10. Spread with the white chocolate mousse.
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Beat confectionersï¿½ sugar and 1 cup heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
2. Heat the remaining 1/4 cup cream and white chocolate until melted in a sauce pan on low.
3. Beat the white chocolate into the cream until fully combined.
4. Spread on the cheesecake.
5. Optional: Garnish with additional blueberries.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Save the white chocolate mousse recipe. It is delicious on its own and since it is no bake it will be ready in no time. Add some fruit and enjoy!
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!
| Related Articles | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2013 by Michelle Matile. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Michelle Matile. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Michelle Matile for details.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.