Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Intuition is a voice within you. It is the voice of your spirit. Intuition is an inner knowing. It is a feeling that does not come from intellect or reason. Intuition is simply knowing something is true. Intuition is sometimes a higher power protecting you. If you are feeling confused about which path to take in life, the answers are all inside of you. All you have to do is listen. Intuition knows what is best for you. If you learn to listen you will hear the gentle whispers of intuition. Intuition guides us to make good life choices and it helps our mind and body to be in harmony with the intentions of our creator. I think this is why all human beings are blessed with intuition.
Simple ways to get in touch with your intuition are:
1. Spend quiet time alone each day. Time with nature will help you to hear your intuition. Eliminate distractions so that you can feel what is going on inside your mind and body.
2. Mentally ask yourself what you want and need. Write down what you think and feel in a journal. Journals are extremely helpful to relieve stress and achieve life goals.
3. Allow your mind to wander during this time. The best solutions, positive ideas, and answers all come from a relaxed state. Resting or taking a nap for a period of time each day, will help you rejuvenate your mind and body. Naps also help the mind to hear what intuition is saying.
4. Don't try and force intuition. Like sleep, intuition comes from a relaxed state and cannot be forced.
5. Pay attention when you hear that voice coming from within. Do not ignore or discount what it is telling you. Human beings have intuition to help, protect and guide them through life. Intuition can be a powerful force to guide you to what is good for you. It can also help to keep you away from things that will hurt you. Learning how to listen to your intuition is a life skill that can help you to develop a healthier body, mind and spirit.
| Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Previous Features | Site Map
Content copyright © 2015 by danielle barone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by danielle barone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact danielle barone for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.