First of all, thanks to Angie, who told me about this site. ¡Gracias Angie!
I have checked it out and I think SpanishDict.com is a really useful way to learn Spanish.
First of all, it is free. All you need is to create an account.
What can you find here?
- Lessons. Each lesson offers one video and three more activities: "Practice", where you can review the vocabulary, with flashcards: "Write": It is just a writing exercise you can submit; "Speak". Yes, speak! Prepare your micro and talk. When you complete each part, you will obtain points. And you need to read 750 points to end the lesson.
- The Vocabulary section offers a list of flashcards and you can even create your own.
- The Chat: You can choose between video or text chat. This is the right place to practice what you are learning.
- The Reference section includes several options: Spanish Grammar, Spanish Verbs, Spanish Words and Spanish Media.
- A Forum where you can ask / answer questions from other users.
- The Conjugation platform allows you to review several verbs conjugations
- And finally, you can also find the "translate" and "Dictionary" sections, very good ones, I must say. Ah! Their dictionary includes sound files!
I am now really interested in their new section: "Learn English", as my son needs an intereactive way to learn English, from the very beginning. And they say they are going to start their English courses soon. If they are as well prepared and easy to use as the Spanish ones, my son will love studying English!
If you are interested, go to SpanishDict.com and sign up for free.
And... if possible, go to our Spanish Language forum and share your experience with us.