What can you do to make a difference in someone's life today?
What simple pro-life activities can almost everyone do with very little effort, which brings the Pro-Life message to people at minimal cost?
- Put Pro-Life stickers or address labels on all your mail.
- Include apiece of literature in ALL bills you pay.
- Put a Pro-Life bumper sticker or decal on your cars.
- Pray for an abortionist in your town or state, that they might experience a change of heart.
- Go to yard sales and buy baby clothes and maternity clothes and donate them to your local Crisis Pregnancy Center or maternity home.
- Use Pro-Life checks. Every time you write a check you share the Pro-Life message.
- Boycott organizations who support abortion.
- Visit the elderly, sick or lonely.
- Write your congressman with your views on the death penalty. These letters don't have to be long. Simply state your position and how you would like them to vote.
- Collect women's clothing suitable for job interviews. Donate them to an organization such as My Sister's Closet.