Guest Author - Lisa Babick
1 3-oz. packages lime gelatin
1 3-oz. packages raspberry gelatin
2 - 3-oz. packages lemon gelatin
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
1. In a small, mix lime gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Add 3/4 cup cold water; stir and set aside.
2. In another small bowl, mix raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Add 3/4 cup cold water; stir and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the lemon gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Gradually blend in the softened cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Add 1/2 cup cold water, mix until blended and set aside.
4. Beginning with any flavor, pour a very thin layer ( 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep) in bottom of a trifle bowl or 9X13 glass dish. Chill until set but not firm, about 1 hour. Add another layer and chill. Continue adding layers until mold is filled. Any order of colors may be used, but every other layer should be lemon. When mold if filled, refrigerate until set. Serve chilled.
5. You can also add different flavors of gelatin, if desired to add to the layers of colors. Just follow the above instructions.