Twenty years ago, advertising options were limited to radio, TV or printed media. Most forms of advertising, with the exception of local newspapers, were to expensive for the average person to utilize.
Today a website is within the reach of almost everyone. Most hosting companies offer website hosting and domain names at bargain prices, along with website builders and templates that take the "Tech" out of designing a website.
Below you find a list of some of the many companies that offer web hosting. Before you purchase one, here are ten points to consider before you make a purchase:
1. Is the domain name included in the price of the hosting or is it extra?
2. Does the company offer a minimum 30 day guarantee?
3. Do they offer a website builder and is it included with your purchase?
4. Can you access a demo of the website builder before you buy?
5. How many templates do they offer?
6. What type of support do they offer, online chat, phone and/or email?
7. How much bandwidth and space do you get for the price?
8. Are extras such as guest book, forums, photo hosting, visitor counter, etc available or included with a purchase?
9. Do they offer privacy protection?
10. How many domain specific email addresses are included?
HostNine.com Unlimited Web Hosting Only $3.95
Limited Time Offer! Your First YEAR Free for Home Hosting Package!1&1