Live Spanish Dictations Promotion
How does it work?
All you need is a messenger software (the ones mentioned above are free) and your computer's speakers on.
(I recommend Skype. It's sound feature is really good. You can download for free here. Download Skype.)
Contact me and tell me:
- the level that better fits you, so that I can create a dictation text according to your Spanish level.
In general terms:
Level Beginner: Simple sentences with easy vocabulary. Verbs: regular, in present tense.
Level Intermediate: Using regular and irregular verbs -any tense-. The vocabulary would be a little more "difficult" than the one used for the Beginner's level.
Level Advanced: Using any verb, any tense. Sentences more "complicated" and use of advanced vocabulary. This level could include texts from books or poems, articles or interviews.
- tell me in your e-mail what's your time zone, so that we can arrange a meeting. (Note I live in Spain (GMT+1), that's why I'd need to know about your time zone.)
- Days and times you are available (From Monday to Sunday)
- messenger you prefer to use.
- I’ll e-mail you back, to confirm our session time and date, to send you my messenger ID, so you can add me to your contacts, and I'll also send you a Paypal request for $5.
- After each session, I’ll e-mail you a document containing the text used for the Spanish dictation.
If you have any question about this service, feel free to contact me.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Angeles Fernández. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Angeles Fernández. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Angeles Fernández for details.