Donsuki Leave In Conditioner Review
Suki loves the energy of the cosmetology business, always meeting new people from different backgrounds and personalities. The business itself is always changing and evolving with new trends and styles. It keeps Suki energized and the only thing Suki regrets is that she can’t do more. She gets to grow with her business.
Suki's salon, Donsuki Townhouse salon and spa, is a five-story establishment, housing hair stylists, colorists, estheticians, nail experts and make-up artists. It is founded on the philosophy of enhancing ones’ natural beauty.
As an addition to her salon, Suki has taken beauty secrets she learned in her Asian upbringing to create a seaweed-infused hair care line. Seaweed, used for centuries in Asia to promote healthy skin and hair is the key ingredient in many of her products.
62nd Hair Treatment
I tried out Donsuki’s 62nd Hair Treatment. The description on the bottle says that it removes tangles, enhances manageability, eliminates static and cuticle damage while leaving hair shiny and healthy looking.
- I used my regular shampoo and conditioner.
- When I got out of the shower, I towel blotted my hair and sprayed 62nd Hair Treatment through it.
- I proceeded to dry and style my hair as usual.
- My sense is that 62nd Hair Treatment is a light, leave-in conditioner. I noticed that the treatment helped to eliminate frizzy ends. The brush moved through my hair easily as I dried it and my flat iron worked easily.
- When my hair was dry and styled, it was smooth and had a healthy shine. It felt conditioned.
- My ultimate test of a product is to see how it weathers the day and the night. I check out how my hair feels the next day. The next morning, my hair felt clean and was still fluffy.
- I have used 62nd Hair Treatment after every shampoo for a little over a week now and have not experienced any build up.
Donsuki Townhouse Salon is located at Madison Avenue and 62nd. Visit the website here.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Ionic Rescue Review
Conditioner For Fine Limp Hair
Root Lifter for Flat Hair
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.