· At the beginning of the movie, Mox jumps in Billy Bob’s truck as he’s driving down the road. He’s in the front seat with Billy Bob and Bacon, the pig. In the close-up, left side view, when Billy Bob yells, “You tell ‘em, Bacon”, the pig is facing the back of the truck, toward the rear window. It cuts to a front view and Bacon is facing Mox.
· Billy Bob arrives at Lance’s house. In the close-up (from behind Billy Bob), as they’re talking, Lance says, “I had the most beautiful dream last night” and his hand is on Billy Bob’s shoulder. The scene cuts to a front view of Billy Bob and Lance’s hand is down.
· Elliott answers a question during the sexual reproduction class. It cuts to a rear view of him as Miss Davis claps and his right arm is up, elbow on the desk, with his right hand near his face. He starts to rub his hand against the back of his head. It cuts to a front view when Miss Davis starts to talk to Billy Bob and Elliott’s arms and hands are down on his desk.
· Lance is on the ground, yelling, after getting hit during the game. When he’s first down, both of his shoulder pads are inside his shirt. He starts to turn to his right and the left shoulder pad is out. Both shoulder pads are back in a few moments later.
· Mox is at Darcy’s house. When they start to kiss, part of the whipped crème on her right rubs off on his shirt. When Mox backs away, his shirt is clean.
“Varsity Blues” (1999) stars James Van Der Beek, Jon Voight, Paul Walker, Ron Lester, Scott Caan, Richard Lineback, Amy Smart, Eliel Swinton and Ali Larter. It runs 106 minutes and is rated R for strong language throughout, sexuality and nudity, and some substance abuse.
Get your copy of “Varsity Blues” here:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Isla Grey. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Isla Grey. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Isla Grey for details.