Access Note App from AFB Review
The App is reasonably priced at about twenty dollars (sales for $19.99 on the App store).
The Access Note was designed to be compatible with technology used in today’s world. The Access Note is an app that works well with the Apple I Phone, Bluetooth and other display keyboards. The App makes using items such as Internet and E-mail easier with technology your sighted friends such as peers, co-workers and other family members are using on a regular basis.
Special features of the Access Note include:
1. Information is automatically saved when entered into the Access Note.
2. Easy and simple compatibility with the I Phone allowing you to search all notes, search within a note and other great navigation features.
3. The Access Note contains a cursor tracking feature allowing you to move from one note area and return to the original note with the cursor located in the same place.
4. The Display Interface Layout was design for easy use. The design is a simple layout that allows a user to find, search or design documents more efficiently without the hassle of navigating through unusable tools.
5. Access note contains a feature called Drop Box that helps a user find and organize notes and other information quickly and easily. The users information is integrated, organized and accessible with the users laptop or desktop and always backed up.
6. The Access Note is compatible with the Apple Wireless Keyboard(Bluetooth) as well as other display technology.
The FloCo App designed influenced and was used as a guide to create the Access Note App.
The Access App can be purchased on the App Store
The Access Note App technology helps the vision impaired to overcome the difficulty of handling information otherwise inaccessible without a recorder, brailing method or memory.
I do not use the Access Note and did not receive any form of compensation for writing this article.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Sony Digital Recorder Review
NFB Men’s Talking Watch Review
NFB Telescoping White Cane Review
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Dean Ingalls. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Dean Ingalls. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.