Baby Cuteness Soap Cigarband
This design is best printed on medium and light-toned colors, kraft cardstock, light brown, taupe or any tea-stained color cardstock. There are no background colors in this soap cigarband except for the trees and grass and the few flowers, so even those with inkjet or other printers will have no problems with the details in the label. I do not recommend printing this on white paper because the retro/natural look will be lost. Plus, when I say that there is no background colors this means that if you pull the label off the Publisher document you will see that it has a transparent background. The reason for a transparent background is so that whatever cardstock paper color you use will become the background color.
Thus, to have a label with a green background, print on green cardstock and so on...
Information about file:
1. File is 300 DPI, which means it is professional printer ready. Normally web graphics are 72 DPI's (Dots per inch). So this high resolution file with look just as good printed on a inkjet printer as well as a professional printer's laser printer.
2. The downloadable file is for personal use. If anyone wants to use for business products then I need to be notified.
Below are the instructions for customizing and printing:
1. Paper used should be a natural color such as tea-stained color, light brown, kraft or any natural color paper that has brownish tones in it. Or any light to medium toned colored paper. Above are examples of what this design looks like if printed on a light green and a light brown paper (background)
Please note. This file is no longer available as it is sold. I am working on a baby cigar band file to replace this one.Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. Downloaded file is from my website Perfumekits , your source for soap cigarbands. See link below to download Cuteness Soap Cigarband - then open file in Microsoft Publisher. Click on Zoom button to view file at 100%.
3. To customize with your own information, click the INSERT TEXT box and customize fields with soap name, etc. I have filled in one text box with sample information. This can be replaced easily with your own information.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
How To make a Soap Cigarband
How to make soap cigarbands
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Winsome Tapper. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Winsome Tapper. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.