Using Dragon Speech Recognition for Genealogy
- There is a PC and a MAC version
- Accuracy - With up to 99% accuracy, Dragon understands you so you get your words on the screen the way you intended
- User Friendly
- Dictate documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Search the Web, post to Facebook and Twitter, navigate and control your PC & applications – all by voice
- Use with GmailTM and Hotmail® — two of the most popular web-based email applications
- Capture notes using a digital voice recorder or a compatible iOS device for later transcription at your PC.
- Free Dragon Remote Mic app turns your iOS or Android device into a wireless mic
- Wideband Bluetooth support provides higher wireless accuracuy
- Smart Format Rules means Dragon adapts to your preferences for how words, phrases or numbers are formatted
- Compatible with most Windows operating systems
- Interactive Tutorial
- Correction & Editing
- Using Gmail & Hotmail
- General Dictation
- Creating Commands
- Smart Format Rules
I am planning on writing a book on my family history in the future. I think that Dragon would be a great asset to me; being able to speak my thoughts vs typing them out would be much easier to organize my thoughts and get the words out there. After reading the reviews, I feel this product would be a great product to use in doing your family history. I look forward to discussing this further with the winner of the door prize that will be presented soon at the Second Life- APG. I hope I can write a follow up article on the ways she utilized Dragon in her family history research!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Tina Sansone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tina Sansone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tina Sansone for details.