Sandwich Ideas with Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is a wonderful way to add flavor to a traditional sandwich or wrap. It's easy to spread a bit of flavor into your favorite sandwich. The condiment enhances Southwestern, Mexican, Indian, and Middle Eastern cuisines. Here are sandwich ideas that use Pico de Gallo.
Sandwich Ideas with Pico de Gallo
* Seasoned sweet potato fries, spicy chicken chunks, ranch dressing, alfalfa sprouts, and Pico de Gallo wrapped in a warm tortilla.
* Pork cooked with chilies, onion, and garlic, then chunked up and wrapped with guacamole, shredded lettuce, sour cream, and Pico de Gallo.
* Peppered honey smoked turkey on a grilled roll with maple balsamic mayo, Pico de Gallo and baby lettuce.
* Ham omelet with onions, sweet peppers, mushrooms, celery, and fresh spinach, with Swiss cheese wrapped in a warm tortilla with Pico de Gallo.
* Po'boy made with spicy mayo, Pico de Gallo, shrimp and clams.
* Radish shreds, alfalfa sprouts, Pico de Gallo, ranch dressing and pulled beef brisket in a warm flour tortilla wrap.
* Turkey grilled on sourdough with Pico de Gallo, pepperjack cheese and guacamole.
* Easy burrito with a fresh tortilla, canned beans, and Pico de Gallo, baked with enchilada sauce, and cheese shreds.
* DiLusso chicken with Pico de Gallo and pineapple habanero mayo on flatbread with butter lettuce.
* Artichoke dip on a grilled Italian bun with brisket, Pico de Gallo, and spinach leaves.
* Smoked chicken thigh chunks in a wrap with lettuce, Pico de Gallo, and ranch.
* Edam cheese and a summer squash burger on a bun with mayo, lettuce, and Pico de Gallo.
* Ancho peppers, onions, and garlic simmered with boneless chicken, then wrapped in fresh corn tortillas with Pico de Gallo.
*Simple tostada with a flat corn tortilla, canned refried beans, melted Mexican cheese blend, and Pico de Gallo.
* Salami, bologna, pickle loaf, Provolone on an Italian roll with shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, olives, dress with oil and vinegar, Italian herbs, with mayo and mustard.
Some people use garlic and avocado in their Pico de Gallo. That's tasty. I have even seen Pico de Gallo made with watermelon! Melon does sound fresh, but I'll take a simple Pico de Gallo every time. It enhances the flavor of your other sandwich ingredients without being overwhelming. Add a little or add a lot, just don't forget to add the Pico de Gallo.
Related links: The Related Links below this article may be of interest to you. The first one has a fresh salsa recipe. Guess what another name for fresh salsa is? Pico de Gallo!
When I mention stores or products by brand name, these are the ones that I use. I have not received free products from the manufacturers, nor have I been paid to mention the products or stores by name.
NEWSLETTER: I invite you to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter. This gives you all of the updates for the Sandwiches site. Sometimes, this newsletter has information and variations on sandwiches that are not in the articles. Fill in the blank below the article with your email address - which is never passed on beyond this site. We never sell or trade your personal information.
You Should Also Read:
Easy Tostadas and Fresh Salsa Recipe
Three Sisters Corn Bean Salad Recipe
Turkey Taco Recipe
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Connie Mistler Davidson. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Connie Mistler Davidson. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Connie Mistler Davidson for details.