Full Digi Planner PDF Template - Update Graphics
Use the links below to download the new placeholder pngs.
- Index Page Placeholder
- Divider Page Placeholder
- Year-at-a-Glance Placeholder
- Monthly Calendar Placeholder
Let's Get StartedWe will work our way downward in the Pages panel, starting with the Index page (page 2).
- Open your Full Digi Planner PDF .afpub working file. Go to the Pages panel.
- Double-click the Page 2 thumbnail in the Pages panel, to display the contents in the Canvas.
- Expand the Index layer in the Layers panel.
- Select the Inside Page Placeholder group layer.
- Click the Properties button in the Context Toolbar and choose the first option, Scale to Max Fit. Click the Replace Image button in the Context Toolbar and choose the Index Page Placeholder downloaded .png.
- Continue populating the other inside pages. You will add the Divider Page Placeholder graphic to the other 5 section pages and the Monthly Calendar Placeholder .png to the rest of the monthly pages.
- Click File - Save to save the working .afpub file.
Repeat the process for pages 3, 9 and 10. Replace the blank graphic on the Inside Page Placeholder layer with the following downloaded images.
Page 3 - Divider Page Placeholder (see screenshot)
Page 9 - Year-at-a-Glance Placeholder (see screenshot)
Page 10 - Monthly Calendar Placeholder (see screenshot)
When it is time to replace these new placeholder graphics with your own designer graphics for each digital planner in your store, use the same process as above.
Design a Digital Planner in Affinity Suite - Tutorial Series Index
More Affinity Suite Tutorials
Screenshots used by permission of Serif (Europe) Ltd. This article is not endorsed by Serif Ltd.
Powered by Creative Market
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.